Here’s a short list of new year’s resolutions for 2015 which I don’t expect to complete:
- Use Firefox as my default browser for at least a month, if not a year worst mistake of 2014 never again good god why. it’s even worse on android.
- Finish these games:
- Stop buying so many games (hard to do during huge Steam sales, but I’m up to 280 games and most of which I’ve barely played an hour in)
- Redesign this site
- Shut down or find a way to revitalize my dying forums, wasting money on failed projects is bad
- Learn an instrument (idk yet)
- Get a car (top priority)
- Never use Twitter again because of the huge time sink it is (good progress made so far)
- Buy less stuff
- Post on this blog more (getting there)
We’ll see how this year goes.